Sunday, February 17, 2013

Thurday Night Short Track

Alright race dudes and gals,
It's that time of the year to start lighting it up and I think it's time to start the fire with some Thursday night short track races. Here's the suggested format we will try to go with this week....Use the baseball/football/soccer field on 12th ave south, there is a "hill", flat field and trees to use as course. Do several 3-5 minute efforts. Regroup and recover for a few minutes and do it again. The format is almost exactly like our old crit practice nights, except we will be on the dirt. Bring your xc or cross bike. These will be great training and will benefit everyone greatly for race season and xc starts. ALL levels are welcome, men and women, and feel free to invite others...the more the merrier! I would like to try to get started by seven-ish if possible.

Finally,
I'm calling out "THE SHOP DUDES", get yer power house legs down here and let's do some work! We'll make sure the start time works for you.

1 comment:

Doug_H said...

I hope to make it if I cant work out logistical issues. I am counting on Billy's "all means ALL" (even slow out of shape old guys).
--Doug