Friday, February 8, 2013

This Saturday

So, the weather looks pretty good for this Saturday and there may be a few options for rides.

It sounds like there will be a group going to Montgomery Bell for some trail riding. Not sure of the time. You can contact Michael Edens to verify.

As far as a road ride from the shop, I will not be able to do an AM ride, but I will be able to do a 1pm ride. If you are interested, contact me. We may pick an alternative starting point depending on who wants to go. I am thinking 3 to 3.5 hrs (55 to 60 miles?)

Also, I have heard that there is a "Bootleg" road race down in College Grove, TN that starts at 10am. Here is a link with the details https://twitter.com/hellofthesouth/status/299533724729630720/photo/1

What ever your flavor, get out and enjoy the decent weather!

No comments: