Thursday, January 17, 2013

Saturday Rides - 1/19/2013

The weather looks good for this weekend so far, so I would think that everyone would be ready to ride this Saturday.

So, what is the consensus? H'ville shop ? MJ Shop? MTB trail? All three?

I will be attempting to ride Saturday, but I may have do a short route.

I suppose we can try the same routes that I had planned for last Sat.

55 mile route http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2054989

33 mile route http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2054994

I think that David prefers we start at 8am so the "dudes" can get back to work.

**Matt confirmed - 8am start at H'ville shop. One group will be going 4 hrs, but there will probably be a group going shorter as well**

Remember, that you can reply to this blog post in a comment that will not be emailed out to the google groups list.

Hope to see you this weekend.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in - Craig 7:30 start from H'ville shop.

Unknown said...

I'm in for H'ville shop road ride. Do you think we should start an 8 am for the shop (faster) guys and 9 am for all others? Sometimes they do a pretty quick pace to get back by 10 that may be a little much for some, especially newer riders.

Unknown said...

If we start getting some increased numbers for shop rides then it's probably good to at least have an A and B pace groups. Until then if there are slower riders, hopefully one of them (or me) will know the route.

Kevin Ray said...

Hey Guys. 7:30 or 8 AM? I prefer 8, but I'll do whatever.

Unknown said...

I prefer 8 but for the sake of the employees I would think 7:30 would be better.

joshlewis21 said...

Was a decision made on what time the ride will be leaving the shop?