Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This Saturday 1/26

It's looking pretty cold for this Saturday with a high of 40, but dry. So hopefully we can still get in a ride.

What I would like to do is lead a "B" pace road ride, but possibly start at 1pm. The "A" pace guys can decide when they will ride or they can join us.
We can try David's 54 mile route. It has all the local climbs on it so we should keep warm.
http://ridewithgps.com/users/112181?referral_hash=-1102841454946044273

Be ready to ride at 1:00 PM from the H'ville shop for a "B" pace ride (16 to 17mpg avg). We will be doing many of the local climbs and stopping at the top to regroup. See you then.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I plan to ride later in the day as my morning will consist of basketball games. I am in for where ever but N Sumner Co. would be great. Or a MTB ride at L4 or MB.

Unknown said...

My son has a basketball game at 12:45 so I will probably fight the cold at 8:00. I may also ride Sunday afternoon as the weather looks better then.

joshlewis21 said...

Eric Bateman and I are going to ride earlier in the morning. We are planning to leave Goodlettsville at 10:00 for about 50 miles...we are going to try and hit all the steep climbs around here as Snake practice.